The Supremacy of the Son of God
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
“In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.”
Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) KJV. All Rights Reserved.
| Wordsmith.org - Today's Word|
verb tr., intr.: To hurry or hasten. adjective: Hurried or hasty.
|Agape Bible College is the first non-denominational accredited Samoan bible college established in Hawaii. ABC was first opened in 2006,from that time till now, ABC has expanded international, having 9 extensions outside of the USA and 3 in the U.S.A. besides the main school located in Honolulu,Hawaii. ABC is committed to the cause of preparing men and women of the Pacific to fulfill their role in serving God. To this cause,and this cause alone do we commit ourselves. Agape Bible College is V.A. approved. |
Veteran Applicants for ABC must:
(1) Pay registration with ABC.
(2) Contact the VA Office yourself after registration, to inform them of your attending ABC.
(3) You must bring with you an approval payment note from the VA Office to ABC.
Faasalalauga taua mo Fitafita Tuai:
O mea ia e 3 e tatau ona e faia ona amataina lea o lau a'oga ile ABC:
(1) Totogi lau lesitala ile Ofisa ole Kolisi.
(2) Faafeso'ota'i le Ofisa ole VA e ta'u iai ua e lesitala ile ABC, ave iai le lisi o au mataupu.
(3) A mae'a le feutaga'iga ma le Ofisa ole VA, aumai se tusi faamaonia mai le VA e iloa ai e le ABC e totogi e le VA lau a'oga.
Ma le fa'aaloalo lava..
Ofc. Hours: (during the Summer) Pls call the number below.
ABC Founder & President
Rev. Dr. Ieti Sophie Mageo, Ph.D.