|2 Corinthians 5:17-6:2|
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting peopleís sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christís ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christís behalf: Be reconciled to God. God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
As Godís co-workers we urge you not to receive Godís grace in vain. For he says,
ďIn the time of my favor I heard you,
and in the day of salvation I helped you.Ē
I tell you, now is the time of Godís favor, now is the day of salvation.
| Wordsmith.org - Today's Word|
A figure of speech in which a word or phrase is repeated after intervening text. For example: "The king is dead, long live the king!"
|Agape Bible College is the first non-denominational accredited Samoan bible college established in Hawaii. ABC was first opened in 2006,from that time till now, ABC has expanded international, having 9 extensions outside of the USA and 3 in the U.S.A. besides the main school located in Honolulu,Hawaii. ABC is committed to the cause of preparing men and women of the Pacific to fulfill their role in serving God. To this cause,and this cause alone do we commit ourselves. Agape Bible College is V.A. approved. |
Veteran Applicants for ABC must:
(1) Pay registration with ABC.
(2) Contact the VA Office yourself after registration, to inform them of your attending ABC.
(3) You must bring with you an approval payment note from the VA Office to ABC.
Faasalalauga taua mo Fitafita Tuai:
O mea ia e 3 e tatau ona e faia ona amataina lea o lau a'oga ile ABC:
(1) Totogi lau lesitala ile Ofisa ole Kolisi.
(2) Faafeso'ota'i le Ofisa ole VA e ta'u iai ua e lesitala ile ABC, ave iai le lisi o au mataupu.
(3) A mae'a le feutaga'iga ma le Ofisa ole VA, aumai se tusi faamaonia mai le VA e iloa ai e le ABC e totogi e le VA lau a'oga.
Ma le fa'aaloalo lava..
Ofc. Hours: (during the Summer) Pls call the number below.
ABC Founder & President
Rev. Dr. Ieti Sophie Mageo, Ph.D.