Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”
Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.<
“O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker. For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice,”
Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) KJV. All Rights Reserved.
| Wordsmith.org - Today's Word|
verb intr.: To act in a wasteful or frivolous manner. verb tr.: To fritter away. noun: A wasteful or frivolous person or thing.
|Agape Bible College is the first non-denominational accredited Samoan bible college established in Hawaii. ABC was first opened in 2006,from that time till now, ABC has expanded international, having 9 extensions outside of the USA and 3 in the U.S.A. besides the main school located in Honolulu,Hawaii. ABC is committed to the cause of preparing men and women of the Pacific to fulfill their role in serving God. To this cause,and this cause alone do we commit ourselves. Agape Bible College is V.A. approved. |
Veteran Applicants for ABC must:
(1) Pay registration with ABC.
(2) Contact the VA Office yourself after registration, to inform them of your attending ABC.
(3) You must bring with you an approval payment note from the VA Office to ABC.
Faasalalauga taua mo Fitafita Tuai:
O mea ia e 3 e tatau ona e faia ona amataina lea o lau a'oga ile ABC:
(1) Totogi lau lesitala ile Ofisa ole Kolisi.
(2) Faafeso'ota'i le Ofisa ole VA e ta'u iai ua e lesitala ile ABC, ave iai le lisi o au mataupu.
(3) A mae'a le feutaga'iga ma le Ofisa ole VA, aumai se tusi faamaonia mai le VA e iloa ai e le ABC e totogi e le VA lau a'oga.
Ma le fa'aaloalo lava..
Ofc. Hours: (during the Summer) Pls call the number below.
ABC Founder & President
Rev. Dr. Ieti Sophie Mageo, Ph.D.